Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2 Days Break To Releasing Myself From "Discomgoogolation"




Sorry for leaving my blogs for 2 days. I'm suffering "discomgoogolation", and need some times to relaxing my mind. Now, I'm fresh and ready for web world.

"Discomgoogolation"? Wow, what kind of food is it?
Sorry, it's not a food. It's a new mental disease emerged on internet addicts community.

DailyMail reported that large numbers of internet addicts are suffering from anxiety and extreme stress when they're being disconnected from internet. By monitoring the heavy internet addicts, British psychiatrist researcher found that subject's brain activity and blood pressure increased markedly when the internet connection being cut off. Subjects suffers extreme stress, as if they were being late for important meeting, or get fired from job. They named the high level stress caused by internet dependency as "discomgoogolation". The definition of "discomgoogolation" is "feeling of distress or anxiety when unable to gain immediate information access".

It seems that obsessive behavior for internet has been an epidemic in our modern society. I myself suffering "discomgoogolation" symptoms for more than 3 years, such as get stressed every time the internet connection goes down, forgetting to sleep, needing more online hours. I was a Friendster (most of you in US/Europe already left it behind) addicts for 3 years, and I've just started my blogs 1 month ago, which makes me attached to internet intensively - really intense.

I won't leave web world forever, I've already fell in love to internet. But we've got to spend more times for relaxing, and gathered with our family. We've got to balancing our life activity, so we can blink up our life. That's why I named this blog as "Get Blink Me".

Is it too serious? I just wanna remind everyone, don't forget to spend your precious times for your real life. Life is big, bigger than what we can see on screen.

1 comment:

Franklin said...

Hi~~ nice post, what you talk about is quite correct... we all need to make sure our real life is the one we're living :)